February 18 2023, 10:00 AM
Vershire Town Center Building
This year we have partnered with the Town of Vershire to raise funds for the construction of an event pavilion at the Town Center. You can learn more about the Pavilion Project here. All proceeds from this year’s Snowshoe-A-Thon will first go to the pavilion’s construction, with any extra being used to fund the VerShare Community Camp as usual.
In Memory of Don Landzettel and Ethel Pike; volunteers for the Snowshoe-a-Thon for nearly 20 years. We miss you!
How to Participate
Raise funds and donate online HERE
For speed and safety, all registrations will be online this year. No donation required to register, but remember the goal! Register for snowshoe loans as well.
- Event starts and finishes at the Vershire Town Center. Parking opens at 9:15, gates open at 10. Parking will be limited so please consider carpooling.
- There will be three hike options:
- ¼-mile loop on Town Center fields.
- 1-mile loop in the woods near the Town Center.
- 3-mile loop up to “mid-station” and refreshments on Darling Hill Road, return by new route back to Town center.
- Loaner snowshoes will be available for pre-registered participants.
- LUNCH will be provided by The Mountain School and the local community, including chili, cornbread, coleslaw, and brownies. Keep in mind that most food will be served outdoors and will be served from 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM.
Thank you for supporting our kids!
See you there! Questions, David Hooke, firstname.lastname@example.org